Monday, November 2, 2009

alien log (day yesterday +1)

When one is no longer human, you should not act human or suffer the same weaknesses. 'I'm only human' no longer applies...

This does not mean that to be alien is to be perfect. My weakness is the place when I am strongest, yet that does not apply to situations when my weakness is a vice, a direct contradiction of orders.

The One is merciful and forgiving, yet how long can someone be disobedient before they become one of the enemy's slaves once again?

How long until weakness as a failing becomes determined resistance?

I have submitted my failings to the One for analysis and surprisingly He responded with the following:

"You are my son, in whom I am well pleased."

How can I resist?

Ilustar, Rank: Son, First Class
Earth-name rick.

No comments:

Post a Comment